Yeay berjaya!







Bonjour cingus ! :)) 
Okay today's post is going to be about me having a success in completing this cube ! :D #yayme ! Hahaha Well actually if I'm not mistaken , I have been able to complete this thing for about two weeks ago . Thanks to Diha . Shoutout to Akak kecoh ! Ahahaha Thanks Diha ! She's been a great teacher . Well , to tell you the truth , she is such a garang teacher af ! Omg takut gila time tengah pratice . I'm such a noob that time so tak berapa nk sure what's the next step . So , well I think you know how's the next story is going to be like . I dont have to tell you that. Of course you guys semua intelligent kan ? So you guys can figure it out yourself . ;)

Alhamdulillah , I've been wanting to complete this since I was in Standard 6 . That time was with Zulfaqar , if I recall . But since it was the last day of school , so tak sempat nk khatam . Haha And now , finally mission accomplished ! Yayy ! TeeHee

Thats all for now . 

Laters babe !! xx








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections

Doubts

WOW?