H.A.P.P.Y.






Hello . How are you guys doing ? :)
I hope you guys are at the best state . 

The reason that I am writing this post is just out of random . WAIT. SPOILER ALERT !!! This post may make you feel urmmm menyampah . So if you get annoyed or whatever it is , psshhhh I'm sorry . That ain't my problem . Be happy to close this tab okay ? ;) See ? I've warned ya . 

Well , I have actually come to the point where I truly , dearly hate my self . Yeap that's why I put that image . Because clearly I am NOT happy . I'm too ugly I feel like I wanna cut myself . >.> Everyday , every moment that I had to look at the mirror (like in the bathroom after shower or whatever) and technically I hate everything about me !

They always on and on says that Love yourself blah blah blahhhh Everyone deserves to be beautiful , etc . I was like Hahahahahahahaha wtf . It's because the person who's responsible to say that is a beautiful person so ......

I seriously don't have the will to live anymore .. I mean like what's the point of living when you had to cry every moment and not enjoying yourself and your life is full with hatred ? Come on ! Its easy for the pretty girls out there to live their life . But what about me ? I'm such an outcast so .....


Okay to those who's even reading this piece of shit . WELL DONE if you don't feel anything . But if you're pissed I've told you earlier . If you wanna judge me , well judge lah . The world is already full with judgemental people . So , feel free . But JFYI , I seriously do not need those verdicts for now . Anyhow if you insist . ;-) Tell those to people who cares K ? 


Byee ! xoxo












 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections

Doubts

WOW?