Mr. Moustache




Hello peeps !
Hi Hi you guys . I'm totally like addicted to Mr. Moustache right now . I wanted to buy the necklaces up there but I can't seem to find one in any store nearby . So can you please tell me what shop or where can I find those ? Pweeaseeee ? :3 You know when I'm addicted to something I might end up dreaming about it when I sleep . Lol Pinky promise you won't tell anyone ! Hahaha This is going nowhere . 

But seriously , this is currently my HUGE obsession right now . I want Mr. Moustache accessories so baddddddddd . So if you know where to buy , please tell me okay sweetheart ? :) THANKS ! :)


P/s: Rumour has it that Justin and Selena broke up . It's going worlwide . Is it true though ? OMG I  CAN'T ..... 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections

Doubts

WOW?