Hai


I just checked the online MARA application and I got it! But I cannot get my hopes too high though bcs this is only the first step that is for the interview session je. After this ada ujian psychometrics which is to be done online je on 20th march ni. Then on the 28th I have to go to Kolej Mara Banting at 8am for the iv. Hmm, as far as I know, they divide into a few kelompoks. And the session only lasts for 4 hours je. So I think they'll be doing kelompok lah mcm group discussions then nak tengok siapa yg standout. GOD! :( The candidates have to wear sports attire and yang lagi absurd for me is that we have to bring at least, I repeat ATLEAST 10 helai of A4 papers! Gila kau, nyahh! Okay, this is really scary though....

Hmm I just hope I could do well. Know what? Because I am highly aware that I'll be competing against banyak straight a's student yg definitely have berderet A plusses on their slip tu. Silap haribulan budak straight A+ pun ada. So it's really nerve-wrecking. Tapi optimist kan?

Sekarang ni early bird catches the worms.

Laters,bby
(mood fsog is on)
(walaupun tak pernah watch the movie)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections

Doubts

WOW?