Grateful

Salam.
 
These past few weeks have been really mcm whistle blow for me. Idk maksud ke idak tu sebenarnya. Midnight ni segala harem words yg terkeluar of my mind ni. But anyway, banyak perkara made me re-think and muhasabah myself. Entahla, sometimes I think that I really like really really really need to go to rehabilitation. NO. Not bcs of the drug addictions or whatever not tu but for self-improvement. No, that's not the word. Haih why oh whyyy am I bad at using words ni? ugh... -_-
 
 
Okay sorry. I keep on gibbering ni.
 
 
My uncle bought me a laptop (ehem) because I (dengan muka tak malunya) asked from him as my SPM present. I mean, he's devilishly wealthy so why not? Mana tahu masuk jarum tu kan? And just a few days later he bought it. Just like sekali petik je. Didn't saw it coming tau. Sumpah! Cause frankly I never thought of having a new laptop anywhere near this month pun. Just the idea of having a new one could be cool since it will be useful at Uni nnti. But heck, I'll be starting my college life lagi, I don't know 4 months maybe? But still, dia dah belikan kan? But then I kind of not into the notebook la. And long story short, I cried theWHOLE DAY AND NIGHT BABY UNTIL MY EYES ARE SWOLLEN tpi tk bloodshot lah pun. (Ofcourse my uncle didn't know of this). So later he knew jugak bcs my mother informed him. To be honest, the notebook was fine. Of course lah kan, he wouldn't buy something cikai punya. But damn it! I hated myself for making such a big deal. For crying over petty things. Idk, I'm having a real emosional upheaval that day. So maybe that explains me being so emoshit. I tak sangka I'm that ungrateful. Smh
 
 
So, jadilah manusia yang bersyukur ya. As a friendly reminder besides being as a note to self either. That's all I guess (nk test keypad laptop baru senanye) nyehehe
 
Lol K BYE

 


 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections

Doubts

WOW?