Going Classic

Hello beauties

I just wanna say that Im currently falling in love with classical music. NO-not THAT classic like Beethoven's or Mozart's- well, at least not yet. I might go as far as adding those kind of music to my playlists sooner or later and that is for sure. It's just that after listening to TaySwift's Blank Space cello/piano version, I was totally stunned-felt goosebumps all over you-stunned. As lame as this may sounds, I kind of cried (no don't ask) but not a dramatic kind of cry but just plain tears. I don't even know why.  But honestly, no I don't think it's actually a cry though but ugh screw it I'm useless with words!

Nak tahu something yang I dream gila tak? I've always wanted to go to MPO as a first date camtu ah. Ahaha I mean, the idea of going one is kinda romantic right? No? Whatever guys. Cause it definitely IS a turn on for me though. The beautiful sound of an orchestra is soothing. It takes you to a dreamland. You don't have to do anything. Just listen and appreciate. That's what I think.

Bye



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections

Doubts

WOW?