First Daeee



F i r s t D a y O f S c h o o l


Huh
Lemme phrase it this way
More of a chaos I would say
Especially Form 3 students
The other forms, I dont know
Bangunan kitorang memang khas untuk form 3 sahaja kayy?


I got promoted to 3 Dinamik
Cehh promoted sangat *matakeatastangankebahu* :P
And it's only me and Ani whom
from the other class that join 3 D
It's kind of boring
Well, actually maybe its because of the fact
that I'm not really cordial
with the rest of the classmates yet
And the fact that I'm not a sociable kind of person
So....
I'm being patience until I can get to know them.


But anyway, Thank God Ani ada!
At the very least I have one friend whom I knew a year ago
hmmm
Okay maybe that's all about today


Thanks for reading my lameeee post anyway *.*
Haha ciao! xx







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections

Doubts

WOW?