Greyson Chancee


UNTUNGNYAA NAJWA LATIFF *jealous*


^
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|





Ahhhhhh !!!!!
Oh my...
Greyson Chancee Awhhh he's too cute !
Hahahahahahaha

When I watch him played the piano at the AIM award, I was like woah , reallyyy ?
*ternganga mulut* lmfao .
Najwa Latif is truly one lucky girl .
fmlfmlfmlfmlfml lahh sangat kann haha . Tkd rasa fml punn . :P

And one last thing . For those who kept comparing JUSTIN BIEBER to GREYSON CHANCE
Will you stfu pleasee ? Ugh , get a life .
Dude , they are not the same people , not even their age .

Don't say that drpd minat Bieber terus beralih ke Greyson OK ?
Tolong sikit heh . No , I'm not that type of the girl .
I am not a swinger .
#teamforeverbieber !


Hahahaha kbaiiii






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections

Doubts

WOW?