Travel: Knowledge & Reflection

Hi there.
This is a draft. Not yet finished. Just writing it down here so that I will come back later and know that I have an unfinished business when it comes to my blog.
Travelled for the winter to Morocco & Spain. ON the hotter side of the world. Not the freezing cold weather ie Austria, Prague, Zakopane, Poland, Iceland.
16Dec-3Jan
Learnt a lot
No more travel w first time friend. Gonna choose those who I'm already familiar with. Those who knows each other's flaws and work our way around it.
Loved the trip nonetheless.
Work on self. Quite ill-tempered. Didn't know that it resurfaced again after almost two years wiping out this side of me.
Learnt that, I should work on being both kind and right. But, kind must always comes first. Say nice words, or say none at all. Learnt to look from my friend's perspective. Learnt that, other people are also trying their best to make things work, not just you. Friends are actually nice.
But, remember, there's nothing wrong with you. If they start bad-mouthing you, and did not see everything good that you've done, then, YOU ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT THEM. STOP WASTING YOUR GODFORSAKEN TIME.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections

Doubts

WOW?