Rock bottom and skeptical much?


Salam, and have a pleasant 5th Raya everyone. :)

It has been so long since my last entry and I'm really risking my time with updating this post. Because as usual and being a very typical IB student, I got tons of work to do. Shitload of them in actual fact but I'm still typing anyways so..

Life... Life is just unexpected. One day you get to taste the beauty of it, sweetness of its juices but the next, you hit rock bottom really hard. Damn me if I did not put an emphasise on that. My semester 2 result is quite bad, making me doubt the future of whether or not I would still be able to continue my studies overseas & pursue my dreams of becoming a doctor. Sure I made it through the cut-off points but takat hidung je. And it is seriously not enough to pursue medicine with that kind of result and with this competitive world around me. God, I really screwed up big time

And if you ever feel like life is unfair, know that - as cliche as this may sound - every cloud has a silver linings. To expose some of the truth, my result is not the only ones hitting the rock bottom, dearies. A lot of other things too. But it's not worth the risk to share. Haha like there would be anyone reading this lame post anyways.

Oh yeah another thing to add, it's quite viral with the older generation asking some question that makes the younger generations snap isnt it? Especially now that raya is where all generations meet & greet. It happens to me too. And in my case, it happens in terms of my education. I dont know. Can you guys please stop comparing each person's achievement and whatnot? Stop being so envious if other people tops you. Who knows, you on the other hand might top them in other areas pula. Stop asking questions that obviously show your skepticism. As much as if you are doubtful of a truth that lies, think: why would someone lie? There is no benefit in lying. I just don't understand.

Well, I got to go. Gotta get down to business. I really need to get things straight to studying because my results are not showing a promising future. 

Bye all.
Till we meet again (most soon is a year from now) haha
Take care, May Allah bless us all.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections

Doubts

WOW?