Reflections


Assalamualaikum semua..

Wow, almost a year has passed and this is my newest blog post. All those days, weeks, and months even, passed without me having the slightest inkling of updating my blog. You know how busy a life can be. (Dreadful!) Trust me.. 

.......My life so far? Idk, it's a whirlwind. How can I describe or tell or whatever you guys could call it those 36 weeks or 254 days of experience and squash it into one-entry blog post? That's bloody ridicule! All I know is that my life is constantly changing. (a phrase that my English lecturer would always say); a complete conclusion of my life's history for this year.

I have been admitted to Kolej Mara Banting, Selangor for a two-year diploma programme, IB (abbreviation for International Baccalaureate) which is one of the many preparatory programmes offered in Malaysia if you were to continue your study overseas. Alhamdulillah, I cant thank God enough for this opportunity. However this is just the first baby-steps. I need to roll up my sleeves in order to ensure that I really do further overseas. (let's omit the consequence/implication of not going OK?) Then what? What will I do/course I would take when I manage to go overseas? Well, lets just keep that info to myself for now. So until I really do it, then I let the cat out of the bag alright dearies?

I really need to start studying. I've been wasting my two weeks holiday with absolutely doing nothing-and I mean nothing! I've been loitering around for most of the time. So I guess this is my last chance of me letting myself free cause i seriously need to start going down to business. 

Bye!


(Thanks for reading my lame post  anyway. It's 2:03 a.m. so I talk gibberish. #shrugs)











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doubts

WOW?