Month #7


Assalamualaikum and have a pleasant day cingus!

Okay its month seventh for me to be studying at SEMESRA . To tell the truth, i dont know. *shrugs* Its just that im still trying hard to get along with all the tides there. I havent been updating much though cause I dont seem to find the time to update. Busy as a bee, I guess. The fact that I hardly think that anyone would read this so there's no point of me updating too many things. 

I dont participate in any kind of games held. So many competitors so I thought I should back up. Know why? Cause I have a feeling even if I tried my luck, that luck will never come. They seemed pretty judgemental, if you get my rhythm. :) So I dont and wont even stand a chance. Oh yeah, I was elated that at least I DID participate in one of the competitions held. I mean WILL. The HKSBP Netball that is going to be held at SAMURA. At first buat 2 weeks before Ramadhan and my team did arrive at Samura and siap lepaking dekat dormitories/Aspura diaorang lagi but at the end of the day we had to go back to our school because of jerebu. So pertandingan ditundakan. ;___;

The netball players told me that it will be postponed till after Raya. So I gotta wait. Maybe on October kot. Cross my fingers so that my team could at least be the second runner up! Pray for our victory OK! Gambateh!

Hmm Thats all. Gotta hush as time and tide waits for no man. Chemistry and physics are calling me to finish its unfinished job. 

Toodles! TTYL
xoxo  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections

Doubts

WOW?