Jusco Tebrau City ^^









*Lol forever ignore the face*



Okay so on 3rd June 2012 , on Sunday my friend Intan and I met !
Along with her cute little sister . :3
Alast !!!!! Finally !!!
Haha we haven't met each other since , umm 2009/2010 I guess.
That's quite a loooonggggg time aite ?


We had so much fun that day .
We went to Harris , we watched Snow White and The Huntsman ,
turns out that the Huntsman was Chris Hemsworth rite ?
Lol I never know ~


Dekat sana before tengok wayang we enter the Playzone
Kitaorang manin tembak-tembak , bowling , ahaha .
And le most exciting time is that she actually bought me a bear !
Woot ! I was so blown away .
I had never got a bear as a present for me , tbh .
So , ofcourse lah kan I was on cloud nine that time .


Thank you so much Intan .
Truly , I appreciate that a lot .  :*




*this is the bear she gave me*


The bottom line is , I really hope I can spend time with her next time . 
Perhaps during Raya ?
Sigh , but only if I have the time .
I've been heck busy with my PMR ya'know .
It's just around the corner !


Talk about that !
Shit ! 
I don't even prepared yet !
Baru lepas Mid Year examination .
I did bad . :(
I just hope I can obtain good results .
That's all .


HAVE A GOOD DAY U OLLS
BE BLESSED :*


P/s: Thanks Intan for that day ! Ilysm ! <3 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections

Doubts

WOW?